Write a review
- 2 tablespoons (25 mL) olive oil
- 2 small onions, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup (250 mL) white wine
- 1 can (28 ounce /796 mL) diced tomatoes, drained
- 2 lbs (1 kg) Iceberg Select™ mussels
- 2 tablespoons (25 mL) freshly chopped parsley
- In a large saucepan or Dutch oven, heat oil over medium heat. Add onion and garlic, and cook until fragrant and tender, about 4 minutes.
- Add diced tomatoes and bring to a boil, stirring for 3 minutes.
- Add white wine and cook for another 5 minutes. Add 1 tablespoon (15 mL) parsley and mussels and steam, covered for 7 to 10 minutes, until all mussels open up (discard any unopened mussels).
- Sprinkle with remaining parsley.
Iceberg Select https://icebergselect.com/