Spicy Thai Steamed Mussels
Write a review
- 5 lbs Iceberg Select™ mussels
- 3 limes
- 1 13 1/2-ounce can unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Thai red curry paste
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon Asian fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 cups fresh cilantro sprigs
- Squeeze enough juice from limes to measure 1/3 cup.
- In an 8-quart kettle boil lime juice, coconut milk, wine, curry paste, garlic, fish sauce, and sugar over high heat, stirring 2 minutes.
- Add mussels, tossing to combine. Cook mussels, covered, stirring occasionally, until opened, about 5 to 8 minutes. (Discard any unopened mussels.) Chop cilantro and toss with mussels.
- Serve mussels with lime wedges.
Iceberg Select https://icebergselect.com/